<ins id="icgpg"></ins>

<label id="icgpg"></label>
  • <code id="icgpg"></code>
      <meter id="icgpg"></meter>
      <u id="icgpg"><option id="icgpg"><dd id="icgpg"></dd></option></u>
      <ins id="icgpg"></ins>

      <bdo id="icgpg"></bdo>
      <output id="icgpg"></output>

      <meter id="icgpg"><tt id="icgpg"></tt></meter>

    1. <label id="icgpg"></label>

      VAWA, U-Visas, T-Visas

      Omaha, Nebraska Immigration Lawyers

      There are many protections available for immigrants who have been victims of domestic violence, victims of crimes and victims of trafficking.

      Under VAWA (Violence Against Women Act), immigrants who are married to a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident (or within two years of divorce) and have been the victim of domestic abuse (verbal, physical, emotional, sexual) can file a self-petition with immigration. This is available for men and women.

      Immigrants who have been victims of certain crimes and have been helpful in the investigation and/or prosecution of the crime, may be eligible to file for a U-Visa. Immigrants who have been victims of human trafficking may be eligible to file for a T-Visa.

      Our firm has experience in VAWA, U and T-Visas.

      Immigration reform is still being addressed. If you would like to provide us your information, we will be happy to update you on developments that may interest you. Click here to access our form.

      Call or email today for a free initial consultation with an Omaha attorney. Payment plans may be an option

      Call 402-884-7044 or Email Today.